beyond global Website (hereinafter “this site”) is operated and owned by beyond global Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter “our company”)
Please read the following terms and condition of use when you access this site. The usage of this site assumes that all stated conditions are agreed on.
- We do not give any warranty on the accuracy, certainty, completeness and usefulness of the contents of this website.
- beyond global may change information published on this site without prior notice.
- We shall not be liable for any losses caused directly or indirectly by using the information or contents contained in this site.
- Text, images, logos, movies, software, all other information posted on this site are copyrighted by us or a third party.
- You may not use (which includes reproduction, alteration, distribution, public transmission, etc.) the information on this website without prior permission of the copyright owner. Except if this is authorized by copyright law or for personal use.
- This site includes SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology in pages where data can be inputted. Ensuring that the personal information can be entered with confidence.
- ■About links to this site
- In principle, the link to our site is free. However, in some cases, we have the right to deny the link. When linking to this site, please inform us in advance with details including the administrator of the site of the link source, the URL of the link purpose and the page of the link source etc.
- We are not responsible for any compensation related to the link, complaints, etc. We seek your kind understanding.
- ■Personal Information Protection
- ■Recommended environment
- We recommend the following browsers for a safer and more comfortable use of this site:
Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 27, Google Chrome 33
- In addition, Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later) is needed to view and print PDF files. RealPlayer · RealOne Player, Microsoft Windows Media Player, etc. is required to watch movies.