Let's create the next generation of organization
Collection of personal information
You may choose to provide personal information (for example your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this websites, however not providing this may result in reduced functionality. Our usage of this information will be consistent with this Policy.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about services, events, surveys and promotions;
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications;
- Provide investor services;
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
- Conduct investigations and comply and enforce applicable legal requirements or, industry standards and our policies and terms.
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing & Transfers
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside beyond global and its affiliates, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other beyond global sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
How We Protect Your Information
Our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this websites.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
How to Contact Us and Update Your Personal Information